Thanksgiving

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby wjjw on November 23rd, 2007, 12:00 pm

Alayne and Sharon, thanks!

basso wrote:and nice that you gave a nod to your next life's partner.

You got that right! But don’t feel bad about the name—I’m sending you a PM asking you to be their spiritual advisor if anything should happen to me. And if one was a boy, the name would have started with "S."

alive and twitching wrote:"I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ah yes, and we should also be thankful for the great illuminated minds who help us see the truth underlying life’s mysteries. Those whose intuition guides them before science has had a chance to catch up.

"The soul comes from without into the human body, as into a temporary abode, and it goes out of it anew it passes into other habitations, for the soul is immortal." "It is the secret of the world that all things subsist and do not die, but only retire a little from sight and afterwards return again. Nothing is dead; men feign themselves dead, and endure mock funerals… and there they stand looking out of the window, sound and well, in some strange new disguise."—Ralph Waldo Emerson

Now I’m back to 982 posts. I came back yesterday and noticed that two of my posts were missing—it was really throwing off my last post under “BFS Limericks” which depended on that number. Were some threads deleted Gary??
A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms--Albert Einstein
wjjw
Saint
Saint

Postby Angie on November 23rd, 2007, 3:55 pm

Beautiful quote Bill and it's nice to see you back. Big congratualtions on your wonderful life event(s)!

Best Wishes,
Angie
Cramp-fasciculation syndrome: a treatable hyperexcitable peripheral nerve disorder.
Neurology. 1991 Jul;41(7):1021-4 Tahmoush AJ, et al.
"muscle aching, cramps, stiffness, exercise intolerance, and peripheral nerve hyper excitability"
Angie
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on November 24th, 2007, 12:15 pm

AHHHHH Bill,

I cannot think of enough superlatives to say about this beautiful life event. :D :D

I wish those little girls every wonderful blessing that life has to offer. I wish you and your wife (and sons) joy with no limits.

I approve of the names! It is SO funny that Nicole Christina was the "girls"name that I had picked for my son, I named him instead Christopher Nicholas? Odd....you tell me? :shock:

Love,

Christina
Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly.
Christina
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)