I despise Realtors.

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

I despise Realtors.

Postby Jeliota on November 13th, 2007, 11:22 am

STOP CALLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF/WHEN WE DECIDE TO MAKE AN OFFER!!!!!

What a miserable lot.
Jeliota
Hero
Hero

Postby Angie on November 13th, 2007, 2:20 pm

Hate to break it to, you but unless you realtor has BFS, they are probably not going to pay much attention to your pleas for repite here. And if they are members of this forum, they are most especailly not apt to listen to your pleas, as we here are not that good at that type of thing anyway :lol:
Cramp-fasciculation syndrome: a treatable hyperexcitable peripheral nerve disorder.
Neurology. 1991 Jul;41(7):1021-4 Tahmoush AJ, et al.
"muscle aching, cramps, stiffness, exercise intolerance, and peripheral nerve hyper excitability"
Angie
Saint
Saint

Postby Jeliota on November 13th, 2007, 2:39 pm

alive and twitching wrote:Hate to break it to, you but unless you realtor has BFS, they are probably not going to pay much attention to your pleas for repite here. And if they are members of this forum, they are most especailly not apt to listen to your pleas, as we here are not that good at that type of thing anyway :lol:

When my wife and I bought our first house, it was bad but not this bad. Of course, our "starter home" cost a lot less than the ones we are looking at now. These guys and gals have taken it up a whole new notch. We visited about a dozen open homes this weekend and now there is infighting between the Realors. They are actually fighting over who gets to work with us, and we haven't even decided to purchase yet. They are stabbing each other in the back at their offices, claiming we agreed to work with them and gave them personal info in order that they might be our Realtor. The only info we gave people was our names and in a couple of places people asked us where we worked. We are now getting calls at home and at work. It's just a nightmare. I think I'm going to tell them all that we've decided to not purchase a home after all.
Jeliota
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)