Suggestion for this website

Site Comments / Problems / Suggestions

Moderator: JohnV

Suggestion for this website

Postby noStarbucks4me on July 8th, 2007, 11:50 pm

Would the owners of this website consider building a statistical database that members could use to input info related to how and when they got BFS? Such a database could be helpful in finding a cure or an undiscovered cause for BFS.
Michelle
noStarbucks4me

Postby garym on July 11th, 2007, 10:22 am

come up with a way to do it, and I'll make the post "sticky". maybe you could do a survey or something.

take care,

Gary
garym

Postby mikey35 on August 16th, 2007, 9:14 am

I would be very interested in helping out with this and trying to see if I could get some input from my primary neurologist. If something like this is to be done, it will require a ton of work and input from MD's. Alas, you want to make sure the questions are worded a correctly and that we follow some protocols.
mikey35

Postby garym on August 16th, 2007, 10:31 pm

again, I'm all for it. If you guys can put it together, I'll make it sticky.

take care,

Gary
garym

Postby Nic on October 3rd, 2007, 5:22 pm

mikey35 wrote:Alas, you want to make sure the questions are worded a correctly and that we follow some protocols.

If you do it that way you are exatly on medical mainstream which didn't produce any result and which scares people by using those medical (wikipedia)- "terms". If you ask "Do you experience weakness?" I can tell what everyone will answer...

This can only work with questions that everyone understands and that go BEYOND the medical protocols.

Setting up a questionaire is not that difficult. It's the questions that have to be chosen carefully and in an apropriate way... Should be a large amount of "little ones" with multiple-choice anwers.
Nic

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to AboutBFS.com Site Topics