How do I.....

Site Comments / Problems / Suggestions

Moderator: JohnV

How do I.....

Postby Cardu on January 20th, 2007, 1:26 pm

download a particular site to share with all of you. I'm sure it's not too hard, everyone seems to know how to do it. I have no idea.
I just found a Bio on the last dr from pittsburgh who did my EMG. I wanted to share it with all of you, so you can slap me in the face the next time I am worried. He is really involved with ALS, more so than I even thought.
If any of you can give me a detailed explanation as to how I can share this with all of you, please PM me or let me know on here. Maybe if you post it on here it may help others who want to do the same.
I would also like to download a picture of me.....maybe.....still a little freaked out about my picture being out there. However, I enjoy seeing what all of you look like. So, any info on how to do that would be greatly appreciated too.
Thanks,
Amy
Cardu
Saint
Saint

reply to Amy

Postby tym2chill on February 4th, 2007, 1:13 pm

Hi Amy
try to copy the url by right clicking on the url and then paste in your post(should work) it will ask copy short cut or just copy -use -copy shortcut then paste into your post- I hope thats what your asking and that answers the question- for your picture: change your picture to a .GIf file if the size (kb) is too big. In your profile page you will notice it has to be less than 100 pixels and less than 20 kb my jpeg was too big so i changed it to a .Gif flile and changed the size of the pic to be under the 100 pixels-try using perhaps microsoft or another picture type program to change to a .GIF Hope this helps
look forward to seeing ya
David S
Live by the knights code:
Truth
Honor
Justice
Valor
ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL
tym2chill
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: How do I.....

Postby jerseygirl on March 29th, 2012, 5:08 pm

Does anyone know how to change my username?
jerseygirl
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: How do I.....

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to AboutBFS.com Site Topics