eight months

Site Comments / Problems / Suggestions

Moderator: JohnV

eight months

Postby Alien Host on June 11th, 2005, 7:33 pm

Eight months ago I was terrified, now I am hopeful thanks to this forum and new found faith in God. I have had every kind of twitch, pain, cramp, tingle, hot/cold sensation, weakness, dirty emg, posotive lyme test, University Neuro visit.. and so on, and so on.. yet I am still here and kikkin butt! I read posts here where a new twitcher is freaked out and I just think.. Thank God for this forum.. without it, alot of us would have gone completely insane. I am so impressed with the elders here and their ability to keep going, providing comforting wisdom for the fearful. so I just wanted to say that and a big thanks... You all know who you are.... some reward awaits I am sure ..

Doug

Twitching since 10 2004 with a Dirty EMG, what's your excuse?

PPMA Prayer & Positive Mental Attitude
Alien Host
Hero
Hero

Same here

Postby mmimen on July 15th, 2005, 8:02 am

I agree 100%...without this forum I would have been literally gone by now. These people here are absolutely amazing, and have helped me with so much.
mmimen

Postby carolyn on August 12th, 2005, 8:33 am

I totally agree!!! Back in March when this all started I thought I was going to loose my mind, now thanks to this board I am much better, not completly still have scary moments but then I turn to this site and feel better. Thanks to all!! Carolyn
carolyn

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to AboutBFS.com Site Topics