I have a Diagnose.... Something complete other

Site Comments / Problems / Suggestions

Moderator: JohnV

I have a Diagnose.... Something complete other

Postby sunmeetrain75 on April 7th, 2012, 8:36 am

Hi, I've thought about it for a while if I have my news post here soll.Ich I decided in the hope that it hilft.Wie one or the other but know you're doing now I have 5 months with twitching. I did 2 MRI images of the head, and many other studies also.
by chance, I managed to land a doctor who knew me in my erkundigte.Er Rauen vote me before. I told him that there are already some time now I would not do well. I told them about the twitching and the sensations on the body and tongue.
besides, I told him the feeling of a swollen tongue I habe.Plötzlich things he asked such a strange couple. Whether or not my shoe size has changed, and whether old hat would still fit.
I did not know exactly what he was getting at, but my shoe size has actually changed .seid has about 18 months, I buy my shoes one size bigger than usual
Now the interesting part ...
He told me that it is in my case, maybe you could be a tumor in the pituitary gland (Hypophysetumor).
I said that I would exclude since as early as 2 MRI images have been made??.
He said it might not have been made ??with the right contrast agent, or have seen the doctors then not at all, because there is an extremely rare disease ist.Ich asked him whether this twitching Harsh voice and can make a swollen tongue. He said quite clearly yes.
He caused a renewed MRI. I have a Tasächlich Hypophysentumor.Ich was very shocked. How could so many studies being missed?
He explained to me that this is a surgery to go relatively well. There may still cause a lot of the other symptoms of this tumor.
This disease is probably to 96% curable. That's why I wanted you to hear this. I can remember I have read of a woman had similar symptoms as me. Perhaps it would be a new look to try whether it could meet her too.
The jerks in this disease are Gutarig.
Now I have an appointment at the university clinic to talk next Woche.Wenn you want to know about it, I'll post it here.
Many thanks for reading, you can find everything I want to know what questions to her.
greetings
sunmeetrain75
Interested
Interested

Re: I have a Diagnose.... Something complete other

Postby Aoi on April 9th, 2012, 5:50 pm

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. For what it's worth, I knew a woman who developed a similar pituitary tumor, had the surgery, and has since fully recovered, and is working and enjoying her life.

Just based on reading the first part of your post I suspected a pituitary issue, since little else would cause the change in foot size and hat size. MRIs vary in their strength, and some things are much easier to see when a contrast agent is used versus when one is not. I've had two brain MRIs, the first with contrast, the second without. The difference in quality is obvious to me, and I'm not a neurologist or radiologist.

Good luck with pursuing your treatment.
Aoi
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby sunmeetrain75 on April 10th, 2012, 10:44 am

Hi, Many thanks for your comment.
I want to say again that I didn´t wanted to scare anyone with the diagnose.I´m' pretty sure each of you to BFS.
But maybe there are one or the other is to help them.
There is a hormonal disorder, and can make even twitching..
It was not my intention to spread fear.
like I said I have next week, the Large Medical examination before me. Anyone who is interested can contact me happy.
I do not know if it's a good idea it is to be published in the Forum. Based on the accesses of this issue, only two people have reported. As I said, did not spread fear.
When that happened I'm really very very sorry
sunmeetrain75
Interested
Interested

Postby Yuliasir on April 10th, 2012, 11:35 am

I am new here and I suppose you still did right thing posting your findings and diagnosis.
It might be helpful for other forum members who might spot the same. Generally anxious mind can do alot of thing, it even made Serbian queen Alexandra Obrenovich feeleing she was pregnant (while she was not) but no stress and anxiety could make such physical changes in the body as you describe so nobody could be induced with fear I believe, but rather alerted in case of real problems.
I wish you good lack and positive outcome of your issue.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby tessa on April 10th, 2012, 12:16 pm

I really do not believe your post will cause fear and I am happy tthat you have a definite answer.Wish you all the best with your treatment and let us know how you are doing!
tessa

Postby sunmeetrain75 on April 10th, 2012, 12:23 pm

Tank u so much!! I will Write when i have News!
sunmeetrain75
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to AboutBFS.com Site Topics