Hi I´m New here and my tongue is like Dancing:-( Please read

Site Comments / Problems / Suggestions

Moderator: JohnV

Hi I´m New here and my tongue is like Dancing:-( Please read

Postby sunmeetrain75 on March 30th, 2012, 11:42 am

hello, together,

My name is Carla, I am 36 years old and live in Germany. Probably you can imagine like me to yourselves has found,

Now my "Symptoms" already dates back nearly 5 months. I noted a prickle on the tongue only I thought in something so like an allergy, but we have excluded this according to some investigations.

I also had partially punktiell the feeling of electric shocks on the skin. My doctor arranged a MRT (picture) of the head withdrawal of cerebral water by cerebral puncture several blood test were also made.

In my family my sister suffers from multiple sclerosis from there they also wanted to check this.

all results till then without result.

later I noted short one faszikulationen in the whole body and I had got a fright.

Then I have made a very big mistake and Dr. Google asked what I could probably have!!!!

You can fancy, hardly I had given the word "faszikulation", I read only from ALS...

I am really very much a nervous person, from then on have I soon during 1 month everything About ALS reeding what one to myself can only introduce.

I visited a doctor and this once more sent me for 4 Taage in the hospital to examine me.

Many tests were made Once more pictures blood and EMG once in the thigh and in the jaw, near my Lips

according to them states of the Dokters it concerns Benignes Fasciculation syndrome.

little made easier I am home. What makes me, however, really very much irritated and Anxiously the Fascikulations on the tongue are they are now 3 weeks have a new arrived, or I have not noted it before.

It makes great fear to me very much, now the last EMG is 3 months. Now I have still got a rough voice what frightens, in addition, me. Indeed, I also do not know how much the psyche also makes. I think everyday in AlS,and here in Germany there is not such a forum apparently. I hope you can calm me something. Do you also have in the tongue twitchers? My strength is so far I this can judge normally, swallowing is to me in do not compare to early also normal particularly struck. I can speak so far Normally, but I have the impression my tongue has become bigger: (sadly.

I hope I write understandably, because my Englich is not so good I leave it to on-line translation I hope it well claps. I would be glad to step very much with you in contact.

The favourite greetings

Carla
sunmeetrain75
Interested
Interested

Re: Hi I´m New here and my tongue is like Dancing:-( Please read

Postby tessa on March 30th, 2012, 2:48 pm

Carla...
No worries! If you saw a neuroligist and had an e.m.g. three months ago and you were diagnosed as having bfs you can rest assured that is all it is. tongue twitches are very common here and many people have had them and never went on to develop anything sinister. like all the rest of us you will probably notice your symptoms change as well as waxing and waning but you will be ok!
tessa

Postby sunmeetrain75 on March 30th, 2012, 2:55 pm

Thank you for your answer. I know myself in this forum do not look so good, and my last English class is 20 years ago, I hope you understand when I write it all. Is that really so much the tongue twitching have? Somehow it soothes one if I'm not alone with the Anst is standing there.
many thanks
I will try the next few days to upload a video, that you may also view the time you can. I hope I can do it
sunmeetrain75
Interested
Interested

Postby tessa on March 30th, 2012, 3:01 pm

It would be a great help to you if you look at past posts on the forum and you can see just how many people have gone through the same thing. just use the search function at top of the page. it really helps me alot to know others have the same thing as well.
tessa

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to AboutBFS.com Site Topics