back in time

Site Comments / Problems / Suggestions

Moderator: JohnV

back in time

Postby basso on May 20th, 2009, 2:26 pm

It is Wednesday. I'm sure of it. It was compost day, and I dutifully place my green container at the curb. I rode to the gym, and one of my buddies there said..."happy Wednesday." I nodded, smirked, and said..."is it Wednesday all day?" He delighted at such good natured gym banter and hauled on my bikini briefs and gave me the biggest wedgie ever. It hurt look nobody's business, but I'm tough, I'm a gym goer, right, and so I smiled and said..."Jugtar, you b#astard." Oh, yeah, I'll get him back at the bench press, when I give him a spot...NOT! LMAO. :lol:

So, anyway, I come home and my daughter number two says "Dad, it's Weds, I have tap." That is code for put down the coffee you just poured and take me to my tap dancing lesson. I oblige as I'm whipped without the describing word in front. Sad, but true. I contemplate on this as I sit in the parking lot of the tap studio, and I think "if I could go back to Saturday the 16th, my life would be so different."

Now that it is, I'm a little frightened. Anyone else feel scared? :(

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Re: back in time

Postby angusglover on May 20th, 2009, 3:59 pm

i thought I was going mad.....
"If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"
angusglover
Saint
Saint

Postby Angst1986 on May 20th, 2009, 4:49 pm

Errhmm... something strange has happened. Some posts seem to be missing - I'm sure I've written two or three today morning o.O And some other folks' answers to one of my threads seem to be missing...

Well either I'm crazy and I just dreamed of having made these posts and seen the answers or the time/space continuum has ruptured or the board's database was reset to the last backup dump. I assume it's the latter.
"Fear is only in our mind,
but it's taking over all the time."

- Evanescense, Sweet Sacrifice
Angst1986
Hero
Hero

Postby ImOK on May 20th, 2009, 9:44 pm

Maybe because of the time-warp invoked due to the boring nature of the the dialogue. Really, I saw this on Star Trek.

You're supposed to report this to the webmaster. Master of the forum web. Oh, I came back just to tell you this and also because I'm a bit OCD. Haha no just kidding . I was bored.
ImOK
Saint
Saint

Postby jro on May 20th, 2009, 10:25 pm

I had a post disappear also.

jro
jro
Saint
Saint

Postby kit on May 20th, 2009, 10:48 pm

Oh thank God!! I began to think that I had hallucinated that I had posted on this forum. And then I thought, well maybe I dreamt it all...and then I started to twitch :lol: It is either some time warp paradoxic shift in the continuum, we are all having a collective hallucination, we have all been smoking some of Basso's stash, we don't have to worry whatsoever about any other nasties as we all have collective dementia and soon we shan't worry about the twitching because we won't remember....
I feel marginally better although who knows if any of us will see this post again...hmmmmmm (cue the twilght zone music)
Kit
"Life is not always what one wants it to be, but to make the best of it, as it is, is the only way of being happy"
kit
Saint
Saint

Postby highpriority4 on May 21st, 2009, 12:22 pm

It shall be basso's fault...he tempted the forum trolls & they have now cast their spell on him. :shock:
Aint no, rhyme or reason, no complicated meanin'
Aint no, need to overthink it, let go laughin'
Life dont go, quite like we planned it, we try so hard to understand it
Irrefutable, indisputable, absoluteable, totally beautiful fact is, Psssh
It happens...
highpriority4
Saint
Saint

Postby JohnV on May 22nd, 2009, 11:01 am

Hi all, Please see : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13523
JohnV