Supplements / Allergies

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Supplements / Allergies

Postby nhurrikane9 on April 25th, 2006, 1:12 pm

Hi All,

The last few days I've been taking a supplement called StressEez, and it seems to be helping a bit. I've only been using it for 2 days, but I've slept better and the tightness around my neck/throat and upper back seems to be lessening a bit. Of course I'm also into my second week of 50mg Zoloft daily, so maybe that is beginning to have an affect as well.

The Stress Eez is a 2 tablet serving that is comprised of:

9 mg Vitamin B1
12 mg Vitamin B6
300 mg Bacopa Monnieri (entire plant extract)
200 mg Valeriana Officinalis (root extract)
1.6 mg Valerenic Acids
133.2 mg Gotu Kola (centella asiatica) entire plant extract
20 mg Asiaticosides

I'm also taking a generic once daily multi vitamin, along with 2 calcium pills per day. I'm thinking of adding a magnesium supplement as well but I'm afraid it could mess with my digestive symptoms.

Also does anyone here have experience with allergies? I have severe tree and grass allergies (really awesome when it's springtime in New York LOL!) which I am thinking might have a lot to do with my throat and digestion issues. I've been on Zyrtec and Nacacourt (nasal spray) for 6 years and my ENT allergist is now suggesting that I switch to allergy shots that are tarteged more specifically to my allergies. He claims it will help a ton. I would love to get off from the Zyrtec, etc. as I've read numerous times that chronic use of antihistamines can contribute to the buggy type of feelings and symptoms that come along with BFS. That said I'm kind of nervous about what potential side affects the allergy shots might have. Has anyone out their experienced this with allergy shots? Any input regarding allergies in general (and BFS symptoms) would be greatly appreciated.

God Bless
Kind Regards,

Nate
nhurrikane9

Supplements / Allergies

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS