Pinky Finger is all weird...PLEASE ANSWER!!

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby nessylou on February 26th, 2006, 7:33 pm

OK all. I am having a horrible, horrible anxiety day today. I went out for a little bit with the fiance, but could not keep my mind off all the stuff going on with me. As I sit here, my legs are going crazy with twitches. I am mostly worried about my hand and arm. I swear I have spasticity. Everytime I type, my left hand feels all stiff, especially my pinky finger!!!!!!!! I can't shake the crampy feelings in my hand and forearm, and my upper arm is BURNING. My hand also feels tingly...not numb, but tingly (never had that before). I think my left arm tendons/muscles even jerked a few times today.

Seriously, I am making myself go nuts, and almost went to the emergency psychiatric this afternoon. The only thing that stopped me was my fiance's rationale and knowing that I see a shrink on Tuesday for meds, as well as my counselor for talk therapy (just diagnosed with mild OCD related to health issues, but haven't had any fears like these for about two years). Any advice much appreciated. Everyone here is so wonderful. I am new to this, so please bear with me...
nessylou

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS