BFS worse in winter?

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

BFS worse in winter?

Postby Kannie on November 29th, 2002, 12:34 pm

My BFS is always much worse in winter when it turns cold, and it subsides in springtime when warmer weather returns.

Does anyone else notice this same pattern?

(P.S. I am also a teacher, so perhaps it is related more to the higher stress levels this time of year....)
Kannie

Postby Debbs on November 29th, 2002, 10:45 pm

Hello Kannie,

Welcome to the forum :D I do not recall any of my bfs symptoms being worse during the winter months, I excersise less during winter than I do during summer so it could have even been marginally better. It will be interesting to see if any other bfs folk have a seasonal difference in there symptoms.

Have a nice day Kannie :D

Deb
Debbs

Postby Nole on November 30th, 2002, 9:32 am

I'll let you know, I have only had it since June. I hope it stays the way it is. I barely twitch now. Keeping my fingers crossed. I could see maybe thinking about it more because we are stuck inthe house more and start thinking crazy things
NOLE
Nole
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Brian_B on November 30th, 2002, 1:54 pm

I dont know if it is any worse in the winter or not, but for me at least it seems to get a lot worse when the weather changes a lot. I live in midwest where weather can vary up to 30 or 40 degrees literally overnight or from day to day. For example yesterday it was pretty nice about 50 degrees or so but in the evening it went to about 30 so yesterday I was twitching a lot. Today it is supposed to stay the same around 30 degrees and so far at least I have noticed that I dont twitch nearly as much as I did yesterday.
Brian_B
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS