Arron!

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Arron!

Postby Guest on November 25th, 2002, 10:12 pm

Not trying to overpoof your ego or anything... :P but, I really wanted to thank you for your responses to so many of the questions on the board. I value everyones oppinions, but it seems like you REALLY know what you are talking about, and it always makes me feel better! :D I somehow feel like you are the all knowing BFSer out there and it isn't fact until you have said so. (No pressure or anything!) But anyway, just wanted to say thanks for your time. You really are a helpful person to have on here! Along with everyone else of course, but you stick out.
Thanks a million :!:
Mary

Postby Arron on November 26th, 2002, 11:51 am

Thanks Mary. I do know a lot about BFS and ALS because I have devioted a LOT of my time for research so I can help other's NOT go through what I went through. I certainly can't take, and don't want to take, all of the credit. Everyone that posts on here is a BIG help to newbies that are scared to death and even veterans. I just have a gift of communicating pretty well, and the ability to post anytime I want throughout the day and night, that's all. I am still learning new things every day and the more I learn, the more I share with other's. Again, thanks for the kind words but I am not the only one on here helping. I applaude EVERYONE for their efforts and shared information and especially John V. for having this web site available to so many in need of answers. Hope everyone is feeling healthy, happy and worry free! :-)
Arron

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS