Question for Dan

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Question for Dan

Postby Souris on November 21st, 2002, 6:23 pm

Hi Dan,

If you're still around, please tell me how you're facial twitches are going. I'm having tongue twitches several times per day, as well as a kind of tingling feeling at the back of my tongue. I also have twitching sometimes in my lips and cheeks, as well as around the eyes (my twitching started in the eyelid 5 months ago).
I have a weird feeling when I swallow currently, but then I'm having a sore throat (it's quite red and infected, happens to me often during wintertime), so that should explain things.
I finally think I don't have any speech problems, but my tongue sometimes gets a bit sore on the underside when I speak, and sometimes it doesn't. Maybe that's from sticking it out several times a day to see if it twitches. I also have tooth marks on the sides of my tongue (the sides are a bit irregular in shape), but my boyfriend also has them, so I guess that can be normal. The rest of my body twitches less now, I think, except for some twitches in my calves and near the ankles. Probably that's because I think of them less as I'm concentrated on my tongue...
I'm going back to the neuro in a week, I hope he'll reassure me.
Tell me how it's going for you, I'll keep you posted as well.
Take care.
Souris.
Souris

Question for Dan

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS