walking on my toe

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

walking on my toe

Postby jblackest on November 11th, 2002, 7:36 pm

An interesting thing I get is that sometimes I feel like I'm walking up on my right toe -- this is almost certainly because my right lower leg muscles (calves and shins) are pretty tired, probably from all the mental energy I'm focusing on them. But does anyone know what I mean, the feeling in your leg that your walking just on the toe or the ball of the foot?

Another thing is that sometimes after a quick contraction of a muscle (say, if I jump up a curb), it feels like the muscle sticks in the contracted position. I've only felt this in my calves and hamstrings though.

BTW, I've only been worrying about this for about a month, so I'm probably still more nervous than a lot of folks here, but I can't tell you all how much it's helped to read about people whose symptoms (mine are fascics all over but mainly in calves, weird, unexplained muscle aches, and exercise intolerance) are so similar to mine. Bless you all!

jesse.
jblackest

Postby Brian_B on November 12th, 2002, 12:20 am

do you have flat feet?
Brian_B
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

rubbery

Postby jblack on November 12th, 2002, 11:39 am

I don't have flat feet, no. Although I think I'm probably describing what I'm feeling poorly. I think it's all related to contracting muscles in my lower legs and feet. I think it's probably what others have called the "rubbery" feeling -- kind of like that leg is week and I'm favoring it.
jblack

rubbery

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS