Hopefully noticing a reassuring pattern

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Hopefully noticing a reassuring pattern

Postby reanne2489 on November 18th, 2014, 1:11 am

Hi guys

Like all of us experiencing these horrible twitching/cramping symptoms, we still have to get on with life...at the moment my work is extremely busy so i've not been eating, sleeping or drinking as well. For a few weeks, the twitching in my left leg had calmed down a lot [no more 24/7 constant buzzing/ twitching]...now it's coming back. I've been back on the coffee and not sleeping so I'm hoping that's the cause.

I've noticed my thenar muscles have stopped twitching after a week or crazy spasms there, but I still get weird chest and shoulder pulsing twitches...but overall, it's always been the left leg that's freaked me out. I'm hoping when my work calms down at the end of this week, and I start eating/sleeping better things will calm down again.

Just another update...after getting my pelvis realigned by my osteopath, my left foot hasn't hurt quite as much. It's still sore [today it went through a bout of being pretty sore when walking] but I'm still walking normally...I keep trying to reassure myself that if this was atrophy etc, after almost a month of pain in the foot it would definitely be weaker. Going to try running on my treadmill again this week to see how it responds to that!
reanne2489

Re: Hopefully noticing a reassuring pattern

Postby LKP1231 on November 18th, 2014, 6:55 am

You're fine! Glad to hear it.
LKP1231
Hero
Hero

Re: Hopefully noticing a reassuring pattern

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS