Twitching

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Twitching

Postby nryanh94 on July 31st, 2014, 3:32 pm

Please help. I have been worried the past two - three week that I have als. I have been twitching continuously in my right leg with an occasional twitch in other locations (left shoulder, lat, under rib, right glute, left eye and left leg). My twitchig started in my left calf two weeks ago and was relentless and non-stop. It stayed there for about 5 days and the progressed to right above my knee as well as in te upper thigh. These twitches occur sometime once every thre- four seconds and sometimes minutes or hours apart but they always return.

I am having trouble flexing the calf that started twitching and it exhausts before the other calf however I can still walk on my toes/ heels etc. I can stand on that foot for a fool two minutes.
Also when I flex my quads I get little wave like twitches I can see but not feel under the skin.

My twitches vary from big ones that move clothong to tiny ones I can feel but not see.

Is the indicative if bfs.
nryanh94
Interested
Interested

Re: Twitching

Postby nryanh94 on July 31st, 2014, 3:35 pm

I also have pain in the arch of the foot on my right leg, as well as breathing issues (probably from anxiety.)
nryanh94
Interested
Interested

Postby nryanh94 on August 1st, 2014, 6:47 pm

It has now progressed over to my left thigh on the outside just above the knee. This twitch is constant even while standing it is along the it band. Please anyone???
nryanh94
Interested
Interested

Postby bobajojo on August 1st, 2014, 7:57 pm

That is exactly how mine started 3 years ago. First it was in my right calf, then spread to my left calf, then above the knees and today, its everywhere. Here are some videos of my thighs to make you feel better. Its all benign. -Matt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf4SfQv9YT8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99sWyK8 ... QqvqJUE9Hw
Over 10 billion twitches since May 2011.
bobajojo
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS