How much do you twitch

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: How much do you twitch

Postby vandentennisman on August 27th, 2014, 11:44 pm

I twitch constantly in feet and calves. Literally almost every second. I cant feel most of them but I can see them whenever I look. The muscle in between my right thumb and index finger on the back of the hand twitches whenever I use it. I get random twitches I can feel every minute of every day. I don't want to look to closely at any other muscles cause it will just freak me out if they are twitching all day like my calves. I twitch while sleeping and have a lot of leg and foot stiffness and soreness. Been going on since May.
vandentennisman

Postby Chris_uk on August 28th, 2014, 2:09 pm

Old timer here, search my old posts and you tube videos.. I twitch none stop in my calf's... None stop
Chris_uk
Hero
Hero

Postby dARR on August 29th, 2014, 12:32 pm

Like Chris i twitch non stop every second of every day in my calves and feet... It has never stopped even for a second in over four years! Know that you are not alone and that it gets easier to deal with!

good luck in your journey,
Dar
He who fights with Monsters might take care lest he thereby become a Monster and if you gaze long into the Abyss the Abyss also gazes into you. Fredrich Nietzche, Beyond Good and Evil
dARR
Hero
Hero

Postby seanrblock on September 1st, 2014, 12:52 am

Hello-

I have twitched in my left foot day and night for about 8 years straight. I would say other than my foot its in the hundreds of times every day since 2005 if I count my random calf, hand and other twitches. But foot freaks me out the most, It just has not stopped.
seanrblock
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby veryworried123 on September 1st, 2014, 9:48 am

I think it would be so much easier to get over this if we could just stop twitching

Hard to forget about it when your reminded of it hundreds of time a day
veryworried123
Hero
Hero

Postby bobajojo on September 1st, 2014, 12:10 pm

I'm nearly 3 and a half years into this and I can tell you that my twitching is at all time high levels. It started to really attack my upper body in January as I was training for a marathon. Now, its all over my upper arms, back, biceps, hands, nonstop. When I say nonstop, I really mean it. I can't go 3 seconds without a pop, or a series of twitches, or a "pull", somewhere in my upper body. I average about 20 per minute that I can feel. They are very subtle, but I can feel them and see them.

I agree with you 100%. I wish they were easier to ignore. But instead of hundreds a day, I'm in the tens if not hundreds of thousands. Too many for me to count.

-Matt
Over 10 billion twitches since May 2011.
bobajojo
Saint
Saint

Postby jcmommie on September 1st, 2014, 12:37 pm

First noticed in 2009. They have become more frequent and widespread through the years. YES, it would be fabulous if they disappeared! I'm an anxious person by nature, and it isn't fair they haven't gone! Like some kind of crappy test of my will! :lol:
Just keep swimming...
jcmommie

Postby veryworried123 on September 1st, 2014, 12:56 pm

What go me more concerned is that my left thigh is having multiple twitches for a long time now...weeks

It's like 10 quick twitches back to back then it stops for a bit then starts again
veryworried123
Hero
Hero

Postby elliottok on September 1st, 2014, 9:37 pm

Depends on the day - when it's bad I'll usually have a few hotspots that will twitch pretty much all day. Those days are tough - it feels like electricity is running through my body. Honestly feels like my body is attacking my nerves and I get very fatigued. Those are the days when I think "holy *beep* there must by something wrong with me." Other days the twitching is more infrequent or at least not as noticeable. Overall though, I get too many to count.
elliottok

Postby veryworried123 on September 3rd, 2014, 4:20 pm

is anyone getting rumbling in thighs

in my left thigh i'm getting rumbling, very qucik for a few seconds then it stops then it starts again

non-stop

thansk
veryworried123
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Questions About BFS