Dizziness/Vertigo

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Dizziness/Vertigo

Postby Mercfh on July 22nd, 2014, 10:04 pm

So i've pretty much accepted I have BFS a long while ago. During stress my legs feel "weak" but aren't. I get the thumb twitches/muscle spasms. Fatigue'd feeling........it's been going on like this for years. Been to the Neuro, had 2 MRI's.....everything clear.

However here recently i've been getting a sort of dizziness/vertigo kind of feeling, like i'll be laying in bed and look to the other side and it'll feel like the rooms spinning. Or if I focus on something then look far away it'll feel that way. I wouldn't really say I feel imbalanced it's just more of a head feeling (if that makes sense).

I've been under a lot of stress with work, and I DID just get glasses like....2-3 weeks ago? So Im wondering if that may have something to do with it. Otherwise my symptoms are basically the same. Is this common of bfs?

thanks!
Mercfh

Re: Dizziness/Vertigo

Postby Yuliasir on July 22nd, 2014, 11:47 pm

this is quite common issue and I would advice to buy a tonometer and check your BP every time it happens. In my case it measn I have a sudden peak of hypertension. With more data you may adress then to a GP. usually it is transient but if this is a hypertension you will need a therapy scheme.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby Mercfh on July 23rd, 2014, 8:05 am

Sorry do you mean common with bfs or just common?

I worry it's a brain tumor or MS for some reason.....but I don't even have headaches lol.
Mercfh

Postby Yuliasir on July 23rd, 2014, 8:34 am

common for people who have vessels :))) yes, seriously, it is just common. mostly it is due to rapid increase of blood pressure. I have such attacks periodically. Migraine auras (pre-attack events) could be like that too. nope it is not MS neither brain tumour.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS