Numbnness in inner thigh?!?!

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Numbnness in inner thigh?!?!

Postby lyann on July 6th, 2014, 3:08 am

In been having BFS since 2 years now. Like many other, I also suffer from general anxiety disorder. I mainly have twitch in my feet and occasionally in other places. At one point, I had a feeling of being pinch by a needle. I am treated with Lyrica and my symptoms are really manageable. I even started to reduce my medication gradually. But tonight, I am experiencing numbness in my inner thigh in the region near my knee. It feels like went the dentist inject you pain killer and your cheeks feel numb.

I checked, and I can still feel pain from a needle and cold sensation, so I guess the nerves are intact. Because it is the first time I experience this, I would like to know if anyone else have this or is this part of another condition. If it is BFS, I long can I expect to have this sensation. I have it for 6 hours now...

I am pretty freak out. So if anyone can give me an answer quickly, I would really appreciate. I am thinking of going to the clinic... I hope I did not damage my nerve with yoga or exercice I did today... Maybe my symptoms flare up because I did alot of exercice during the day...

Thanks for your support everyone! This site really help me in the beggining!
lyann

Re: Numbnness in inner thigh?!?!

Postby Tohapane66 on July 6th, 2014, 4:48 am

Numbness, pins and needles, burning and wide variety of sensory symptoms. I'm pretty sure you will find numbness is experienced by others. I often get a numb-type of feeling in my feet. My neurologist said that p&n and numbness are a good sign ... in that means unlikely to have something sinister.

Tom
Tohapane66

Re: Numbnness in inner thigh?!?!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS