Sudden Onset?

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Sudden Onset?

Postby Hi123 on June 21st, 2014, 6:17 pm

I have been reading here around for 5 months now and I have mostly seen everyone saying that it started with a small twitch and then spread over after Googling.
Mine didn't start this way. I was on a trip to India and was running for 4-5 days in the park for about 15-20 mins each day. On 5 th day I started noticing bubble like sensations popping all over and in few days they became actual twitches...There was no one small twitch and that manifested to widespread twitces after Googling... It was widespread from day one I noticed...Did anyone else had a similar onset??
Hi123
Interested
Interested

Re: Sudden Onset?

Postby johnnythejet on June 21st, 2014, 6:26 pm

Hi123 wrote:On 5 th day I started noticing bubble like sensations popping all over and in few days they became actual twitches...There was no one small twitch and that manifested to widespread twitces after Googling... It was widespread from day one I noticed...Did anyone else had a similar onset??

Many BFS cases have involved similar onset to yours, rest assured. Also, many cases start completely different than yours and different than the onset you believed to be most common. You'll find your BFS experience to mirror many other reports in certain ways but find differences. Don't fall into the trap that you may not have BFS just because yours may differ in some ways. BFS comes in all shapes and sizes, but the benign nature is ALWAYS the same.
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Postby Hi123 on June 21st, 2014, 6:37 pm

Thanks Johnny
Hi123
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor