Anyone else this constant?

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Anyone else this constant?

Postby bobajojo on June 19th, 2014, 5:30 pm

My entire body is a hotspot these days. I currently have a 20 week bicep twitch, a 1 week right thigh twitch, and nonstop elbow twitching that's been going on for two years. But in addition to that, I just feel constant pops everywhere. I hold my arm up to the mirror and can see them everywhere. Just pop... pop... pop... in my biceps, triceps, chest, shoulders.... very faint but you can see the roving dimples going off in my skin. Or I'll straighten out my thighs and just watch the little bounces in different areas. My calves and feet are a constant firestorm. My eyelids go all day and are triggered by blinking, coughing, sneezing. Hundreds of thousands a day. Its nonstop and every muscle.

I stopped coming here for a while because of all the posts I was reading about people saying they didn't twitch today or when they describe "constant" as 10x a day. I'm long past the fear that this is sinister. I'm 3+ years in and I just ran a marathon. But this constant bubbling, popping, thumping, vibrating, is enough to drive a person to the looney bin. Just venting. -Matt

Just a couple of my current 'hotspots' (even though every muscle twitches every minute of the day):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99sWyK8laKg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q60g1l9lB5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA9QpKE9S9g
Over 10 billion twitches since May 2011.
bobajojo
Saint
Saint

Re: Anyone else this constant?

Postby physerv24 on June 19th, 2014, 8:34 pm

I'm certainly not 3 years in but I'm right with you Matt. My wife just commented that she couldn't believe how many twitches I'm having all at the same time. How the hell can you "get on with your life" when this crap is non stop. With me, its like 5 different spots in each bicep, on top of my forearm, under my forearm, on the side of my forearm, chest, shoulders etc. I can't even begin to imagine going through this for 3 years at this level. I'll lose my freakin' mind!

There has got to be something that can control this thing!
physerv24

Postby nrwtwitcher on June 20th, 2014, 5:44 am

Matt wrote:"I stopped coming here for a while because of all the posts I was reading about people saying they didn't twitch today or when they describe "constant" as 10x a day."
Dear Matt, than you have not read my posts... I am twitching since 9 months and my twitching gets extremely worse over this time.
I am twitching constant in different spots and in multiple muscles! I have so much twitches, some of them are so fast, that it is impossible to count them. I am sure I am twitching a LOT OF only in one second!!! Uncountable!! and constant, that means: by lying, sleeping, walking, sitting, standing... I feel also my twitches by eating, reading, now by typing... non stop.... That is the reason, I am so extreme scared!!!
nrwtwitcher
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby nrwtwitcher on June 20th, 2014, 5:46 am

... and this is the reason, I often feel alone, because in most cases the twitches gets better and less over the time, unfortunately not in my case :( And not to forget a constant cramping feeling. And more than one cramp in feet and calves, more in feet, over the day...
nrwtwitcher
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Karenmg on June 23rd, 2014, 9:55 pm

You are not alone. I've had a constant twitch in my left tricep for 18 months. Started out as a small twitch, now sometimes it is real thumpers that almost move my entire arm. A few weeks ago my rt bicep was thumping so hard u could watch it like someone was inside pun him me. Some days better than others but never not there. It's my only symptom. No weakness just fear. Fear is worse. If you've been checked out, had EMG etc and they found nothing, welcome to our club. It's not fun but things could be a lot worse. Go with that thought.
Karenmg
Interested
Interested

Postby fox2run on June 27th, 2014, 11:38 am

Yes, yes bobo. Its normal. Get your stress levels down, think of something else, and you will see.

I am cured totally from fear and im not ill. (And least nothing hat worries me). I have had serious BFS for seven years as it is the age of my youngest daughter. So easy to remember. I dont post often as I like to focus on something that really matters in life. (BFS is not one of them). Stop being stressed, dont drink coffee, dont worry about rare diseases, get your sleep. Do this for like a couple of months and you WILL be cured or at least bring the twitches down to a rate that doesnt really matter.

Regards.

fox2run
fox2run
Saint
Saint

Postby raindog on June 28th, 2014, 7:56 am

Can i join the club? :lol:

Yes matt like most have said its never-ending mate...just put it on ignore and focus on something you enjoy doing.

Weed helps me no end ...still twitch but my pain turns into a warm fuzzy pleasant sensation ...which is great when it comes to bedtime. :wink:
raindog
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS