Sinus pressure and TMJ?...

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Sinus pressure and TMJ?...

Postby DKM on June 7th, 2014, 10:58 pm

Hey guys,

Aside from the usual all over twitches, over the last couple of weeks I have been getting pressure on my sinuses. My nose isn't blocked and I can still breath through it but I have a feeling of pressure in my sinuses and they occasionally make a 'squeeking' sound. Over the last couple of days I have been getting a stiff jaw as well and it really stiffened up this morning and I yawned and it made a load clicking noise. To go with this I am also having bouts of tinnitus every so often. From what I have read, the sinus, jaw and ears are all linked to one another.
Can anyone else relate?... I am scared to google it incase Bulbar comes up and I will go into panic mode so I have refarined but I have read some people speak about TMJ etc on here before.

DKM

Re: Sinus pressure and TMJ?...

Postby Yuliasir on June 8th, 2014, 12:57 am

have no idea about your jaw stiffnes (but this is hardly bulbar symptom) but your sinuses most probably are swelling by themselves due to autonomous reaction. In my country it is called vasomotor cold and it is completely benign issue. Moreover, our simuses and nazal cavities do this in a normal breathing mode inorder to clean the mucous layer, and usually one of your nostrils is 'resting' and another one is breathing more efficiently.
BFS involves some dysautonomias and normal reaction may be more pronounced, usually causing swelling, coughing, lack of breath feeling if it happens in the upper tract, globus etc.

we also are prone to listen too much to our body.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Re: Sinus pressure and TMJ?...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS