twitch with muscle activity

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

twitch with muscle activity

Postby samuelmansano on June 7th, 2014, 1:35 am

Hello again, do not know if I was clear in my last post, what do like to know is, does anyone have fasciculations while using the muscle in question, for example you are holding the remote control and has a twitching arm? before my EMG and stay calmer, had just twitching with muscle at rest and a couple of days over here started having twitching with muscle in use or activity, it is a bad sign, or is it still normal for fasciculations.
thanks for the help, sorry for my bad english.
Last edited by samuelmansano on June 9th, 2014, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
samuelmansano
Interested
Interested

Twitcing only on my left side makes me nerveos

Postby Bibi on June 7th, 2014, 5:22 pm

Nerveus again because i have realized that it is only in my left side off body i have fascikulations . It is almost every second When i am sitting or laying in my left leg , and When it comes other places for example in my face and today on The side off my body it is also only The left side. What Can this be ? I am afraid that it follows The nerves Way in my body, and that is a bad sign. Has anyone experienced this ?
Bibi
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: twitch with muscle activity

Postby Strive on June 20th, 2014, 2:30 am

Hi samuelmansano. I have been getting twitches all over my body for nearly 6 months, with a clean EMG and a normal physical exam. I sometimes get twitches in muscles when I am using them. For example, in my leg when I am walking. I do not think this is significant at all.
Strive
Interested
Interested

Postby nrwtwitcher on June 20th, 2014, 5:16 am

My calves and feet twitches by walking and by standing. I can feel them nearly every time.
nrwtwitcher
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby johnnythejet on June 20th, 2014, 8:02 am

samuelmansano wrote: does anyone have fasciculations while using the muscle in question, for example you are holding the remote control and has a twitching arm?......had just twitching with muscle at rest and a couple of days over here started having twitching with muscle in use or activity, it is a bad sign, or is it still normal for fasciculations.

Yes, experiencing twitching in a muscle while in use (ie: twitching arm while holding remote or twitching leg while standing) is normal. These symptoms are not a "bad sign."
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Postby samuelmansano on June 22nd, 2014, 10:57 pm

guys thank very much, it was very tranquilizing!
samuelmansano
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS