Fear Is back

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Fear Is back

Postby fabina57 on June 4th, 2014, 3:50 am

Hi all,

My fear of.... Is back again. I' m away from the forum since few months but my anxiety Is back. 2 months ago we have learned that my dad has a cancer.
And boom, my twitchs are increased and i have a bad persistant twitch in my forearm ( Like a big rapid tremor) with odd sensation in my right neck, shoulder, arm ( muscles seems to be very tense).

28 months now...

Thks

Arnaud
fabina57
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: Fear Is back

Postby German2 on June 4th, 2014, 4:47 am

But dear Arnaud,

what is your fear about concretely? You know after such a long time of twitching, the worst of what we can think about is no longer realistic. That is the reason why all hear "mark one year". And you described the context in which your twiches appeared again. So you gave a kind of explanation by yourself. I am twitching since 10 month now, and everytime I get excited it get worse...I feel very sorry about what happened to your dad..hopefully he can be treated in a way. I keep my fingers crossed.
German2
Saint
Saint

Postby fabina57 on June 4th, 2014, 11:45 am

Thanks german2, myself Is not conviced at 100% that nothing Is wrong with me. Anxiety...
fabina57
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby German2 on June 4th, 2014, 12:10 pm

Dear Arnaud,

well Arnaud, I think with anxiety you are not alone here. I am a 10 month twichtcher, with also a lot of other weird symptoms. I have visited 10 neuros plus an als expert. All said it's not MND. But good old anxiety always comes back sometime. I try to beat it with a realistic view on my symptoms. It could be what ever... Are you diagnosed with bfs? Did you see any neuro? If not, I mean you should make an appointment for your own peace of mind..
German2
Saint
Saint

Postby fabina57 on June 4th, 2014, 12:32 pm

Yes, 3 neuros and 2 emg (clean). I'm not diagnosed because in France BFS Is not known.
fabina57
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby German2 on June 5th, 2014, 12:08 am

Then anxiety treatment would be your next step..And if you're confronted with new symptoms you cannot estimate, you can always get some support in this community. A lot belongs to bfs, which is also not so well known in Germany..Me for example I have a lot of other symptoms, especially pain. Some symptoms come along with bfs.
I whish you a good way to find out of this. And after 28 month fasciculation and clean emg s you are already over the beginnung perios with the most uncertainty.
Wish you a nice day!
German2
Saint
Saint

Postby fabina57 on June 5th, 2014, 10:23 am

I just want this twitch go away. I try to cure my anxiety with ssri
fabina57
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor