Stomach twitching

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Stomach twitching

Postby mjd83 on May 17th, 2014, 10:03 pm

Hey guys,

The other day, for the first time I actually had twitching on my stomach muscles. Is twitching on the stomach a common experience among BFS sufferers or should I be terrified?

I've been doing better with my *** anxiety but am having trouble shaking it. The current worry is the stomach twitches and the cramp like feelings I feel in my legs after waking every morning. They usually go away when I get up, start moving around, or exercise, but seem to be pretty consistent right after waking up.

So 1.) twitching stomach muscles and
2.) "cramp like" tightness in twitching calves in morning.

Are these common with BFS or should I be terrified again?
mjd83

Re: Stomach twitching

Postby leaflea on May 17th, 2014, 11:36 pm

If you used the search function to look for stomach or "abdomen" or "abdominal" twitching you could settle in for a few weeks reading all the archived threads on this board. It was the first twitch that really got my attention...which lead me to google...and everything went downhill from there. Not sure if all the other things that have happened since would have happened or not without googling, or if the other things/myriad of odd symptoms and sensations are due to the anxiety over the whole experience.
Matthew 6:27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
leaflea
Saint
Saint

Postby ShawnW on May 21st, 2014, 1:48 pm

I twitch almost everywhere including the abdomen. Currently, I am on a 6 day hot spot above my right elbow.
ShawnW
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS