twitches development the other way around

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

twitches development the other way around

Postby German2 on May 6th, 2014, 10:21 am

Hi there,

after a lot of reading in this forum and several questions and helpful answers I have - for the moment - one question left about BFS development.
I just found post in which people talk about one or two twiches in the beginning, and then a widespread.
With me it was the other way around. It started with strong twichings at my leggs in all variations. Not just one. From now to then a lot of heavy twiching.
It spreads over the body after a while.
Then, for a while, there was mainly one hot spot left. In my left foot. Though I have certain other symptoms like sensible sensations and numbness which I already had before the twiching.
Now, after nine month of twitching, it starts in my face. My eyelid (which is commonly the first symptom), and now while I am writing, a twitch in my chin.
Can anyone share the same experience, a strong start, then calm down to a focal twiching, and then restart...?
Sorry, I don't know how to search this in the archive. Otherwise I would have tried...
German2
Saint
Saint

Re: twitches development the other way around

Postby nrwtwitcher on May 30th, 2014, 5:53 am

Dear German, I do not think that this is another way around because a lot of members describe a big improvement after a few months into bfs. I read often, that there remain only a few twitches all day long after the first couple of months.
nrwtwitcher
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: twitches development the other way around

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS