Body area where bfs is worse/Pd fears again please help

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Body area where bfs is worse/Pd fears again please help

Postby vitalogy03 on April 13th, 2014, 9:34 am

So my left hand has been the one to shake/twitch the most. Does anybody else have an area that their affected the most. It kinda worries me that my left had has the most issues. My left thumb has been twitching here lately and can't help but worry about Parkinson's my left hand feels shaky all the time. The twitch is what has me worried makes me think what if it doesn't stop and it's the start of pd

Your input is greatly needed thanks!
vitalogy03

Re: Body area where bfs is worse/Pd fears again please help

Postby vitalogy03 on April 13th, 2014, 11:20 am

I really hate waiting for the responses that's the worst part!! Hahaha
vitalogy03

Postby twitchydds on April 13th, 2014, 11:59 am

Well...I just went and looked back on some of your old posts. You have had the same thing happen before. You dont twitch in Parkinson's.....you get tremors. You have BFS like the rest of us. Go back and read what SuziQ posted to you in March of 2013. That should help.
jim
twitchydds

Postby vitalogy03 on April 13th, 2014, 12:43 pm

Thanks for the quick response. I know I posted before about the same type twitch and it just worries me that it can take two or three years to get fully diagnosed with pd and this has been going on for 2 and a half years I keep thinking in my head that I'm getting worse but in reality I don't think I am. I know a lot of not is nerves and anxiety Always makes me feel better to hear responses from people on this form
vitalogy03

Postby twitchydds on April 14th, 2014, 6:59 am

I wouldn't worry about it....but I know how you feel. All the muscles around my eyes twitch and have been doing so for 16 months since this started. I HATE them with a passion and have actually been exploring botox. I also get no responses when I post or not many similar stories like mine with ALL eyelid muscles going. Makes me think I am absolutely the worst BFS eyelid twitcher of all time.
twitchydds

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS