BFS on face

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

BFS on face

Postby twitchydds on April 8th, 2014, 10:01 am

Anybody else get a lot of random pops on face throughout the day? I have horrible daily twitching in all muscles around my eyes and random pops around jaw and mouth area. Everyone seems to complain more about arm and leg symptoms (i get those too) and nobody ever answers my posts about my horrid facial twitching.....which makes me think nobody gets the facial twitching as bad as me or that its so common nobody cares to answer me. I know there are people on here who have had eye or lip twitches for weeks/months. But nobody ever complains about random all day twitching around both eyes. My upper left eyelid is going on its 16 month anniversary. So far the facial twitching ticks me off the most because it seems once I get them. ....they are here to stay permanently.
Thanks and hope someone could shed some light or at least tell me I am not alone with the facial twitching.
thanks
jim
twitchydds

Re: BFS on face

Postby veryworried123 on April 8th, 2014, 12:39 pm

yup i get them and its scary
veryworried123
Hero
Hero

Postby edado69 on April 9th, 2014, 4:40 am

twitchydds wrote:Anybody else get a lot of random pops on face throughout the day? I have horrible daily twitching in all muscles around my eyes and random pops around jaw and mouth area. Everyone seems to complain more about arm and leg symptoms (i get those too) and nobody ever answers my posts about my horrid facial twitching.....which makes me think nobody gets the facial twitching as bad as me or that its so common nobody cares to answer me. I know there are people on here who have had eye or lip twitches for weeks/months. But nobody ever complains about random all day twitching around both eyes. My upper left eyelid is going on its 16 month anniversary. So far the facial twitching ticks me off the most because it seems once I get them. ....they are here to stay permanently.
Thanks and hope someone could shed some light or at least tell me I am not alone with the facial twitching.
thanks
jim

I get them; lately they have not been my major issue, but I have been experiencing them in abundance in the past. More so on the right side of my face.
Fasciculating from the 25/03/2007 (as accurately as I can recall!...)
edado69
Saint
Saint

Postby twitchydds on April 9th, 2014, 5:16 am

Thanks.....its nice to get a few replies. Not an overwhelming response....but at least a couple of you took time out to answer! Last night I had very spotty sleep because the area between my eyebrow and eyelid was going, right calf, and right thigh all at the same time. Good times.
twitchydds

Postby edado69 on April 9th, 2014, 5:54 am

twitchydds wrote:Thanks.....its nice to get a few replies. Not an overwhelming response....but at least a couple of you took time out to answer! Last night I had very spotty sleep because the area between my eyebrow and eyelid was going, right calf, and right thigh all at the same time. Good times.
Please, do not tell me about last night...it was one of those! :) This morning is just the same too...
edado69
Saint
Saint

Postby edado69 on April 9th, 2014, 5:54 am

twitchydds wrote:Thanks.....its nice to get a few replies. Not an overwhelming response....but at least a couple of you took time out to answer! Last night I had very spotty sleep because the area between my eyebrow and eyelid was going, right calf, and right thigh all at the same time. Good times.
Please, do not tell me about last night...it was one of those! :-) This morning is just the same too...
edado69
Saint
Saint

Postby twitchydds on April 9th, 2014, 4:07 pm

Today I have had all 4 eyelids going at one point or another. More good times.
twitchydds

Postby veryworried123 on April 10th, 2014, 9:59 pm

I get a lot on the left side face near my mouth

Did I mention I this *beep*
veryworried123
Hero
Hero

Postby justwantittostop on May 10th, 2014, 6:47 pm

I twitch in the face alot too. This is probably strange, but I am a cheek/lip biter, where I am constantly (this is gross) biting the skin on my cheek/lips...just a bad habit that I can't seem to shake. Anyway, the reason for that TMI is that I notice the facial twitching the most after I've been doing this on and off more than usual. It's like my facial muscles have had enough of it. If I make a strong effort to stop the cheek/lib biting, the twitches slowly go away after a few days/weeks...until I forget and start biting again...I'm really working on it. Just posting this in the rare case that you do this too and haven't made the connection?
justwantittostop

Postby ShawnW on May 11th, 2014, 8:08 am

I get facial twitches just like these...and I bite my lips cheeks...nervous habit when I am anxious.
ShawnW
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby mwagner on May 11th, 2014, 2:55 pm

My lower left eyelid has twitched for over a week and a half now, constantly (every time I blink it seems), and along with it I have forehead buzzing. It's driving me batty!

What's the longest anyone has had an eyelid twitch?
mwagner
Saint
Saint

Postby ShawnW on May 11th, 2014, 5:25 pm

mwagner wrote:My lower left eyelid has twitched for over a week and a half now, constantly (every time I blink it seems), and along with it I have forehead buzzing. It's driving me batty!

What's the longest anyone has had an eyelid twitch?

I can induce an eyelid twitch anytime I blink too hard...or sneeze.
ShawnW
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby twitchydds on May 14th, 2014, 7:45 pm

16 months without a day going by without some sort of eyelid twitch. My longest straight is upper left eyelid went for about 5 months...slowed down for 4 months amd then went back at it for 7 months. I am the self proclaimed King Of the Eyelid Twitchers. :)
twitchydds

Postby Sadface on July 7th, 2014, 6:06 am

I get them in my lip and chin, neck, cheek, tongue.
Now am I the abnormal one?
Sadface
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby readytocheckout on July 11th, 2014, 10:07 pm

I'm getting much more face twitching and some sort of facial buzzing feeling than I used to. Lips, forehead, mouth, eyes, and that crawly scalp feeling. I've also now noticed that my eyebrows have dropped a little and they drop when I gently close each eye, I guess this can't be a good sign at all. Plus all my other body changes that seem to be happening I don't think this is going to have a happy ending.
readytocheckout

Sponsor

Sponsor

Next

Return to Questions About BFS