feets are cramping by walking

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

feets are cramping by walking

Postby nrwtwitcher on April 6th, 2014, 9:59 am

Hi all, thank you for reading this new question in advance... My feets are twitching and cramping since months. They cramp by night but they also go into a cramp when I am walking, my toes also...
What do you think about it...? Thank you...
nrwtwitcher
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: feets are cramping by walking

Postby Yuliasir on April 6th, 2014, 11:42 am

I personally think it is a circulation issue due to autonomous system disfunction we experience as part of our syndrome.
I have that too.
I had night cramps in feet and legs for years before BFS, and I have those walking cramps more or less regularly since my BFS started (2.5 years now)
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby German2 on April 16th, 2014, 6:03 am

Yuliasir wrote:I personally think it is a circulation issue due to autonomous system disfunction we experience as part of our syndrome.
I have that too.
I had night cramps in feet and legs for years before BFS, and I have those walking cramps more or less regularly since my BFS started (2.5 years now)

Does this comprise functional problems with blood circulation,too? I have this functional disorder....Maybe this also can cause twitches?
German2
Saint
Saint

Postby Yuliasir on April 16th, 2014, 11:27 am

maybe, who knows... I am just sure that our distal vessels are preally prone to spasms due to autonomous disfunction and this causes cramps, I think. Why then they should become more evident with the stress? Stress causes spasms of vasculature, this deprives muscles from oxygen, like in the cold water - and cramps are here.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby nrwtwitcher on April 23rd, 2014, 6:48 am

a new day, a new cramping sensation... what ist going on with me...??? twitching, cramping, twitching :cry:
nrwtwitcher
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS