Lips Quiver when pucker? Lips burn. Im losing it.

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Lips Quiver when pucker? Lips burn. Im losing it.

Postby Scaredlin on March 11th, 2014, 4:54 pm

Hi everyone, Im 48 hr away from a disney trip with my kids and losing it (See my post under Support forum, yesterday about suddenly developed brisk reflexs- neuro appointment).

Today I noticed that I am having a ton of facial twitches - eyes lips. The lips arent really twitches but shifting and things crawling and moving underneath. I noticed when I pucker to kiss my bottom lip tremors/quivers. This is something new. Its something new every day.

I truly hope its the happiest place on earth b/c right now Im in the unhappiest place! (See yesterdays post).

Help, anyone, whats up with my lips.....
Scaredlin

Re: Lips Quiver when pucker? Lips burn. Im losing it.

Postby Watereddown on March 12th, 2014, 1:55 am

I think I have felt 85% of the symptoms on this board. Rest assured i too get this feeling of lips quivering when i pucker them together. Do I know what it's from? Not at all. Was i worried about this? YES. But that was about 2 months ago when i first noticed it. Who knows what its from.I try not to pay attention anymore. I just tested myself to see if they still do it, and lo and behold, they do. Oh well, sometimes life is just mysterious.
Watereddown

Re: Lips Quiver when pucker? Lips burn. Im losing it.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS