Plastic wrap feeling-feet

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby DonnellT on October 4th, 2013, 7:37 pm

I am new to the group and unsure how these posting work, but I'll give this a second try since I got only one answer first try. I have had 3 1/2 years of peculiar neurological symptoms. My doctor discovered that I have degenerative arthritis and stenosis in several places on my spine (cervical). Two surgeons have said that the stenosis is not causing my symptoms and that I am not ready for surgery. I have most of the symptoms others in group report: tingling, vibrations, and fasciculations of my feet and legs. I also have several which I have not seen mentioned: (1)a feeling like cellophane or plastic wrap is stuck to the bottoms of my feet and toes, (2)a feeling like there is sand in my foot joints when I move them, and (3)a supersensitivity (almost like I am being tickled when anything touches my feet) which ultimately feels like numbness on the bottoms of my feet. The neurologist says it's small fiber polyneuropathy. He cannot find a cause. Does anybody out there have the plastic wrap feeling, the strange feeling in the joints, and the supersensitivity? DonnellT
DonnellT

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS