TWITCHES IN STOMACH

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

TWITCHES IN STOMACH

Postby SCOTT on October 31st, 2002, 2:15 pm

just started twitches in the stomach, they are more like brief spasems. not light like the twitches in my calves are.
anyone else have them in the muscles of the mid section?
SCOTT

Postby sooz on October 31st, 2002, 4:56 pm

Hi Scott,
No, if you're talking about the stomach as an organ, I have not. But in my midsection, yes I have. I have also had twitches in my ribs, or the muscles connecting my ribs.
sooz

Postby Brian_B on October 31st, 2002, 11:50 pm

I have but its usually just like one or two quick twitches and thats it, nothing that lasts for a long time like calves or feet did.
Brian_B
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby tlotoxl on November 1st, 2002, 3:08 am

yeah, i get twitches in my stomach muscles. they don't last, but they happen a few times a day, sometimes more.
tlotoxl
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Lisa on November 1st, 2002, 1:30 pm

I get massive twitches in the side of my stomach quite frequently. They are totally different to the normal little ones I get everywhere else. These ones are really visable, you can see my whole side moving! The first time I had them they lasted for hours, it totally freaked me out. Now I find them quite amusing.
Try not to worry about it, I'm sure they are completely harmless. :)
Lisa

Postby Arron on November 1st, 2002, 9:49 pm

the stomach twitches are normal and a LOT of BFS'ers report having them. I get them from time to time too. There were a coupld of ladies on this forum several months ago talking about how their stomach twitches felt like a baby kicking when they were pregnant. I'm glad that's the only thing I get to feel the pregnant ladies feel. Although with my beer belly, you'd think I WAS pregnant! :lol: Hey, don't laugh! It took a LOT of beer to get this physique, more $ spent on beer than most people spend on the gym and who want a dog gone six pack anyway. heck, I;ve got the whole darn KEG! :shock:
Arron

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS