good vs. bad days?

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

good vs. bad days?

Postby Brian_B on October 30th, 2002, 11:34 pm

is it common to have good vs. bad days. it seems that some day I hardly notice I twich any at all and some days it seems like I do all day, so is that common? I havent really found one specific thing that seems to occur during a good or bad day just seems to be random.
Brian_B
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby SusanSid on October 31st, 2002, 1:18 am

Brian,
I have great days, OK days and very bad days. I think there may be many factors that affect that, but from what I've read, it's par for the course with BFS. Believe me, you're not alone.
:lol:
SusanSid
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Davidd on October 31st, 2002, 5:48 am

I agree..we all have bad days and good days...and YES, it seems like it is at random sometimes and I believe that it is!

Here's my 2 cents about getting over this thing. Recovery is sort of like the stock market...it has its ups and its downs but over the long run the trend is almost always upward. Although not easy, I try to compare how I feel overall to how I felt overall say a month or two ago as opposed to yesterday or last week. One thing I've noticed with other ailments is that recovery and take a LONG time...and for me, it seems like eternity! So, hang in there and remember that next time you have a bad day, think about the times (if there were for you) when just about every day was a bad day and there were no "good" ones...perhaps it'll make things seem just a little bit better!

--David
Davidd
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Nole on October 31st, 2002, 9:57 am

I agree with you David, this all takes time. I started having major twitching in May and over the months they have subsided to almost nonexistant. Not sure what causes those bad days, but sometimes I think it is my sleep patterns and whether or not I got a good nights rest. On the weekends I have many great days, but I also sleep in. Right now I barely twitch, I dont think about them and I live my life. Time is the key with BFS, it will get better with time as long as you are patient, dont get yourself hyped up about them, get rest, and de-stress. It wont happen over night but it should happen. It took me about 2 months to get were I am now, just relaxing for a day wont calm the body down that quickly, time is our friend, remember that and think postive. Mind over matter my friends.
NOLE
Nole
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS