hamstring?

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

hamstring?

Postby Brian_B on October 27th, 2002, 12:36 am

lately I notice my hamstring twitches a lot, used to be my calves or thigh muscle a lot but not more hamstring. This happen to anyon else? Calves didnt bother me so much cause at night if I stretched my leg all the way out I could kinda keep it from twitching but hamstring seems to twitch all the time when it starts.
Brian_B
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Davidd on October 27th, 2002, 9:10 am

I will say that as time goes on, the symptoms seems to migrate from place to place. Mine started in the calves and they have moved to many different muscles. Right now I am dealing with a twitching finger....a week ago it was something else. It is very frustrating, believe me I know. The best thing to do is to try to get a clean bill of health from a doctor and that may help you a bit.

--David
Davidd
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Arron on October 27th, 2002, 1:24 pm

put it this way, if there is a muscle in your body, a "voluntary muscle" that is, with BFS you can count on it twitching sooner or later. That goes for ALL muscles, so don't be surprised if a ham string twitches or your tongue or your ear or places you didn't even know were muscles at all... wait till your butt twitches and I ain't talkin' about the cheeks! :oops: That one will make you laugh for sure and it isn't rectal onset ALS either... :shock: ha-ha-ha!! There have been many ladies describing twitching in the most intimate of places, some of them have joked around that they wish those twitches stayed a little longer. :roll: so plan on just about EVERYWHERE to twitch sooner or later and it is all part of BFS so don't worry about it.
Arron

Another full body twitcher.

Postby Davey on October 28th, 2002, 3:10 pm

Arron's right. If it is a muscle, it can twitch!! And actually, when Arron made a funny about "anal" twitching, he forgot to mention that that is something that doesn't happen with ALS, since ALS spares those muscles as well as eye muscles!

I get twitches in my abdominals, pectorals and buttocks, which are not typical locations!! :lol:

I also, by the way, get them in my hamstrings.

And feet, and hands, and calves, and thighs, and forearms, and upper arms, and shoulders, and ....

Well, you get the idea!!! :lol:
Davey
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Another full body twitcher.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS