achy hands

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

achy hands

Postby just wondering on October 20th, 2002, 1:05 pm

I have twitching in various places of my body including my hands, but there are times when my hands would ache for no reason at all. Is this a common symptom of BFS :?
just wondering

achy hands

Postby Guest on October 20th, 2002, 3:21 pm

Hi!! I am not sure if it is part of BFS, but, I too have VERY achy hands, most of the time. It makes them feel weak, though I am still able to do (with pain) normal things. My hands also twitch. Maybe the twitching so much makes them ache??? Just an idea.

hands

Postby Willie on October 20th, 2002, 7:42 pm

I get a sprained feeling in my hands & feet..... I don't twitch there though.
Willie
Interested
Interested

Aches and pains

Postby Davey on October 21st, 2002, 1:51 pm

I get aches and pain "twinges" in my hands and feet all the time.

I also get cramps in my feet and occasionally in my hands in addition to tingling and pins and needles sensations.

The pain/aches/soreness seems common, leaving some to believe BFS is similar to fibromyalgia.

Dave
Davey
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jen on October 22nd, 2002, 10:03 pm

I frequently get achy hands. I have been diagnosed with Cramp-Fasciculation Syndrome (same as BFS but lots more cramping), and it is cramping that is causing my aches. I do my best to stretch out my hands and fingers when this happens, and do so frequently throughout the day (I work on a computer all day). Lately I've been getting the cramping and achyness in my toes.
Jen

Postby SeanC on October 23rd, 2002, 11:01 pm

I have had aching hands before, but it only lasted for one night. My strangest symptom with respect to my hands is that they feel more sensitive, that is they tend to hurt more when I do things such as turn a tight tap on. They are not weak and thus I can still turn on the tap, but they're just a bit more tender.
SeanC
SeanC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS