two malfunctions or BFS

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

two malfunctions or BFS

Postby kpowell on October 16th, 2002, 8:54 pm

I was recently diagnosed with BFS, It all started with twitching in my little finger. I went to my regular doctor and she gave me muscle relaxers and sent me home. After about of week of non stop twitching and my arms constantly going to sleep on me I went to a chyropractor, who informed me that I have joint disfunction of my cervical and thorasic joints in the back of my neck, which was causing my arms to go to sleep and my twitching hands. Which still didn't explain why my legs and the arches of my feet were twitching so much at night time. I went days without sleeping because as soon as I would fall asleep my legs would wake me up.

After going the chyropractor and not geting any releif except in my neck, he then sent me to a neurologist who diagnosed me with BFS. :( Now my biggest problem is not knowing where the bfs comes in and my neck injury come in to play. I am a full time law student so I have to do alot of studying and when I hold my neck a certain way for a long period of time I begin to get headaches and tingling feeling in my arms and fingers. Is this part of BFS, or am I just a really unlucky person who is having to deal with two malfunctions at a time. :?:
I would greatly appreciate any insight on this subject matter
kpowell

two malfunctions or BFS

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS