high stress jobs?

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

high stress jobs?

Postby Brian_B on October 15th, 2002, 10:29 pm

anyone here that twitches and has a high stress job? Im not sure if I ever said or not but Im a cop so obviously have a pretty high strees job for the most part. I remember reading the Mayo clinic study where a lot of people with BFS were in the healthcare field.
Brian_B
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Nole on October 16th, 2002, 9:38 am

Im a teacher and believe it or not there are many stressful days of unruly children, deadlines, and parents. There's alot on my plate to education our future.
NOLE
Nole
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby tlotoxl on October 16th, 2002, 9:49 am

i'm a grad student with an unbelievable amount of free time on my hands, which is stressful in its own way because i really ought to do something productive with that time. i find writing and presenting papers to be pretty stressful, too.
tlotoxl
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jake_the_twitch on October 17th, 2002, 1:15 pm

I am a business owner with 100 employees that can't seem to think for themselves. I have no time for myself but can't seem to change that even with hiring better staff. So put me in the high stress job category.
Jake_the_twitch

Ex-cop

Postby Willie on October 17th, 2002, 3:19 pm

I was a police officer for 8&1/2 years. I now work for the railroad. I loved being a cop,but doubled my salary going to the railroad. I also doubled my stress!! I actually had less stress being a police officer. I am not saying that being a cop was not stressful (it was),but the railroads treat their employees terrible,and cause major stress.
Willie
Willie
Interested
Interested

Ex-cop

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS