2 years ago today....

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

2 years ago today....

Postby hmreyna on December 31st, 2008, 10:12 am

Is when all this started for me. I cannot believe it has already been 2 years. And guess what?? I am fine, I do not have ALS, and at one point I was completely convinced I did. I just wanted to come here today and try to give some anxiety relief to those that will listen.

You HAVE to listen to your doctor. If your doc tells you no ALS, you should believe them and save yourself a lot of anxiety, stress, and unhappiness. Others that have dealt with BFS would write things like what I am writing now and I still worried all the *beep* time. Even though several doctors told me I was fine, I just wouldn't give it up. I was on here everyday and honestly, I think being on here made it worse. I know it's suppose to be support, but when you are on here every single day, it becomes an obsession and that's all I thought about.

I can tell you I have experienced EVERYTHING you could think of that comes with BFS.... everything. I am telling you, when you worry about it, your fasculations, vibrations, etc. get so much worse. They just do. Yes, I still twitch and experience all sorts of weird sensations that come with BFS but it is sooo much better and not as often. I don't know if it's b/c I do not think about it that much anymore and just don't feel them as often or what, but it is better.

I really hope there are at least a few people on here that will take this to heart and just realize that if your doc gives you the clear, accept it and move on with your life. To those that don't, I feel your pain and truly pray that sometime soon you will come out of this. I know that it's hard, but if you don't, you will never improve. Good luck and take care. Oh, and have a safe and happy new years!!
hmreyna

2 years ago today....

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS