Right Leg Issues ?

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Right Leg Issues ?

Postby vt4mkc on August 29th, 2008, 12:30 pm

Hello again Everyone, Hope everyone is doing well or as well as can be expected. I was just curious who out there has had problems with theirs leg(s) ? As I had posted before during the last month I have had many of the symptoms that are posted here on this site but I seem to have a few that I have maintained at least for the past couple of weeks. I seem to keep the constant feeling/sensation that my right side feels different than the left, almost like a "heavy" feeling and especially in my face on that side and my leg a tense/tight/stiff feeling. My face has kept a strange sensation from the start of all of this five weeks ago, but I have spells that come and go where that feeling is increased greatly. The good thing about the face issue is that the spells seem to be less frequent and less intense than the initial couple of weeks were. I do keep the twitches in my calves constantly and have them pop up here and there elsewhere but to be honest they really don't bother me in the least. What I am the most concerned about is my right leg, at first it was come and go but for the past two weeks my right leg feels extremely stiff and heavy and almost clumsy like it is a split second behind the left sometimes in knowing what to do. This comes and goes in how much it seems to affect me but it does seems as thought something is for sure not as it should be. I also have maintained the clicking in my knee when walking or bending down although it is not constant now as before it seems to come and goe as it wants to but it makes me unsure of the stability of that knee and leg. If anyone here has anything like this could they please post or message me and advise. I go for EMG next wed upon Nerou's request after he witnessed the fasciltations but I am trying to dig up as much information as I can before I go for my visit so I can be somewhat "educated" about BSF in case he is not very familiar with it, it just seems like my story fits very well into what so many others here have experienced. Thanks Again for all the sharing you all have done, this site really is full of great caring people as well as alot of information.

Mike
vt4mkc

Right Leg Issues ?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS