BFS a disease?

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

BFS a disease?

Postby grasshopper1917 on July 10th, 2008, 1:14 pm

Wow - I was quite shocked to fnd this site. I have had twiching on and off over the years 3 years ago I had twitching in my left eye and temple for a month straight - then t kind of just went. For the past couple weeks I have had twitching in my left calf and now in my left foot - sometimes during the day its almost non stop other times its not. Its usually when im sitting at my desk at work or at some sittin on the couch. Also leff frequently I get twitches in my arm, shoulder, elbow, hand.

I always thought his was normal and happened to everyone? I didnt know it is actually a condition? Should I be seeing a doctor if I twitch alot? I went to see him for peridic tingling and a heavy feeling in my arm and leg - he did an exam of my strength and balance etc and sent me for a ct scan of my head which was fine. I never thought to mention my twitching.

Finally why do people associate their twitching with ALS? Is it because of the intetnet and it being listed a symptom? Im not worried about that - should I be? Again this is a shock to me I though this was just a normal aoccurance in anyone because my GF says she get the same thing to a lesser extent as well. I dont even really feel I should see a doctor - its not like this is effecting my ability to do anything - what do you guys think?

In anycase nice to see this forum interesting reading.
grasshopper1917

BFS a disease?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS