About the buzzing, please respond!

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby Dawn on June 25th, 2008, 1:34 am

Hi All,

Been trying to get back on here to ask this question for over a week but had problems loggin on.

I must say I'm doing a lot better with the twitching as it seems to have lessened. But the buzzing is worring me yet again!! It seems different to how you lot describe. Does anyone have both feet buzzing all over at the same time and not just small patches but tops and bottoms? Sometimes it's like I've stood on a hose pipe and can feel the buzz through my soles of feet that travels up to mid calves!! This comes and goes a lot, a have the small buzzing patches too but it worries me that mine is both feet at the same time.

I also stand up and get a weird quick buzzing/vibration down my legs and when sitting or lying in bed it feels like it travels through my legs from my bottom :oops: .

I have also noticed that when walking patches of my feet loose sensation and buzz, I can even make the soles buzz slightly by tapping my heel!!!

Does this sound similiar to anyone?? Please respond as I'm really worrying again and think I should go back to my neuro. I get slight dizzy spells alot lately too!
Dawn

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS