I know where it all started

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

I know where it all started

Postby Cypressquick on June 7th, 2008, 12:24 pm

I looked through my memory and I'Ve found the moment when I started twiching for real!

It was in September, the school gave us a Vaccine (dCat, in other words, a vaccine against Diphtheria, Pertussis and Tetanus). The same day, I remember seeing my muscle (Deltoid) jumping like crazy (The same spot where we gave me the Vaccine).

Maybe it was the slow start of my BFS? Do people here remember their last vaccine, did that happen to you also? :o
Cypressquick
Interested
Interested

Re: I know where it all started

Postby SwedishGirl on June 8th, 2008, 4:38 am

Thank you for sharing your story. I ve heard of more then one who got bfs after vaccine. Im not one of them but I hope its bfs i have. My started after a visit to "dr google". I had been under alot of stress and two years ago it was only my legs, arms and but . 6-7 months ago, I was under alot of stress(again) and pregnant and then I thought I have had more twitches then usally. Then asked "dr google" about twitches and hell broke lose and my hole body and face exploed in twitches! I dont think its a single muscle in my body that haven´t been twitching once.
The thing is I think im not the only one with hypokondriac problems in here, before *** I was afraid of cancer and heartproblems. Maybe this is quite commen when you have healthanxiety?
SwedishGirl

Re: I know where it all started

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS