Do I Belong Here?

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Do I Belong Here?

Postby JanetR on June 4th, 2008, 8:23 pm

I've been gone for awhile........searching for answers...........found none.....so I am back. I have thought my symptoms may be caused by 1) anxiety 2) hormones (I'm 42) 3) restless leg syndrome.....etc. etc.
My symptoms seem to match up better (I think) with BFS. Please tell me if you can relate.........
The whole thing started about 1 1/2 years ago with a aching pain (kinda like a burning sensation) in both my shins. Then, the twitches started in both legs. The twitches lasted several months (gone now) and now this strange tingling / buzzing feeling has set into both feet. Also, my feet seem to be hyper-sensitive on the bottoms. For example, sometimes I am aware of the "terry cloth" feeling on the inside of my socks.........strange. The "problem area" is confined to my legs. FYI - I have no back trouble, not diabetic, and normal bloodwork including thyroid function. Does this sound like BFS? I don't think it is restless legs because I do not have the urge to move my legs and it happens 24/7, not just at night. I do have anxiety, but I don't think this is being caused by that.
HELP......
Thanks
Janet
JanetR

Do I Belong Here?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS