GOING TO HAVE MRI

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

GOING TO HAVE MRI

Postby c4110djh on April 30th, 2008, 10:02 am

Hi all. I know I've asked before about sleep starts (mine started last November) on and off. Last night they woke me several times, once with fingers moving, but a couple of times with my lips puckering and with me wrinkling up my forhead. These really frighten me. Does anyone else have them in the face area?

I've also been feeling lighteheaded, on and off (mostly on) for a couple of weeks. One day if felt as if I was going to pass out in the store. Waiting on results of blood work and talked GP into requesting an MRI. We'll see if the insurance company will do it. I'm worried that the sleep starts are lightheadedness are signs of a tumor. Anyone else have the lightheadedness? It's not dizziness...I've had that before. I'm still twitching and prickly, but don't really think, after so long that's anything. You're help with the facial sleep starts and light headedness would be greating appreciated. I'm feeling bad, I need encouragement to get going, my daughter's large wedding is in 2 months and my mother's ill out of state. Lately, I've felt so bad, that I can't go care for my elderly mom and wonder if I'm going to pass out at my daughter's wedding.....Struggling today. Denise
c4110djh
Hero
Hero

GOING TO HAVE MRI

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS