What's your longest "hotspot"?

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

What's your longest "hotspot"?

Postby joannela on January 30th, 2008, 3:16 pm

In the BFS in a nutshell, it mentions hotspots lasting for months, even years. I've got a twitch in my elbow and in my eye that seem to be pretty persistent - lasting over a week now - along with all the other random twitches. The one in my elbow is really freaking me out, b/c I also have cubital tunnel in that elbow which causes pain and numbness in my hand. It makes me uneasy to have a twitch there as well (though I sometimes get a symmetrical twitch in the other elbow as well).

I'm curious about others' experiences with long-lasting hotspots. What's your longest?
joannela
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: What's your longest "hotspot"?

Postby Sandra on January 30th, 2008, 5:49 pm

Hello again Joanne!

Just before all the bodywide twitches started I had a twitch in my eyelid that lasted for 2 months or so.(Constant). I have had constant twitching in my calves for nearly 5 months now as well as random twitches elsewhere daily.

Warm regards
Sandra
Sandra
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby MarkC on January 30th, 2008, 10:35 pm

Hi again Joanne.

My right arch twitched for most of three months. Still does from time to time. Also buzzes, flutters, pops--everything but feel good! I'm a lightweight compared to some here. Search the posts and you'll see folks with hotspots that have gone for a year or more. Annoying, yes, but all part of the BFS buffet! Hopefully, I won't have one that goes for a longer period :roll: .

I hope you're feeling better.

Mark
MarkC
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby bobajojo on March 25th, 2014, 7:54 am

I know this is an old thread but just wanted to say that my left bicep has twitched every second of the day for the last 7 weeks. Its still going!
Over 10 billion twitches since May 2011.
bobajojo
Saint
Saint

Postby Gamindsoc1509 on March 26th, 2014, 3:33 am

Dont know if my feet count as a hot spot but they are twitching whenever I look for around 3 months. ALl over the muscle and not a specific spot so it probably doesn't count.

If thats the case the longest I've had is a week.
Gamindsoc1509

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS