been away for a while

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

been away for a while

Postby stallion183 on December 29th, 2007, 3:56 pm

well i use to be a regular member of this site last year but then i thought maybe it is reading all of the posts on here thats contributing to my panic and fear i know there are really good people on here but i needed to clear my head of all the bad things in there so i just stopped coming on and then after a few weeks it got a little better and i even joined the gym and stoped smoking and started to eat better and was playing soprts again and before i knew it it had been months that i hadnt thought of bfs or twitching ot u know what .
so i know it is hard not to come on here and check and make sure your symptoms are like everyone else i was the worst last year used this site religiously but maybe it was the fact that i didnt use it and to start doing things i enjoyed again that made me realize nothing was wrong with me i feel great today and i hope all of you will start to feel better too cause there is nothing wrong with us that i am sure of and if u try to believe that you will feel the same way so start doing things u used to and really try not to think about anything bad adn u will see a difference
stallion183

been away for a while

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS