now what?

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

now what?

Postby kEG on October 2nd, 2002, 6:33 am

Here I am again! I have now started to get some other strange feelings besides BFS ( or maybe part of?) I'm going on month 3 of BFS

Two nights ago, Both hands and feet will fall asleep at night, and I know this sounds strange, but my lungs kinda feel dry or tight. Of course my mind goes straight to the worst. I also sometimes feel like my brain is quivering! Any ideas?
kEG
Interested
Interested

Postby Guest on October 2nd, 2002, 11:19 am

Sounds like anxiety to me. (you can have symptoms even if you don't feel anxious at all) Are your hands actually falling asleep, or are they just tingling? Have you ever noticed your lips tingling? That's another area that commonly tingles due to anxiety.

now what?

Postby kEG on October 2nd, 2002, 4:41 pm

Yes, my lips have quivered on occasion. I am a very anxious person. I recently went on zoloft and xanax after this all started ( about 3 weeks ago ). So far I have noticed the twitches diminish a bit during the day, but are ever present at night.
kEG
Interested
Interested

Postby Guest on October 2nd, 2002, 4:52 pm

I know exactly how you feel. I'll warn you now, the mind is very powerful and some of your symptoms may seem undeniably real. I really recommend seeing a Psychiatrist. They will be of great help if you start having severe anxiety.(assuming you haven't already) Good Luck!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS