Trying to be supportive

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Trying to be supportive

Postby Just_curious on July 7th, 2003, 10:41 am

Hi, my girlfriend has this and I am trying to understand what she is going through and how this effects her. I have been checking this site out for awhile and found it very interesting and for the most part supportive. I am just an individual who care a lot about someone who has this and I would like to be very supportive of her and understand what she is feeling. I hope you dont mind someone interacting with you that does not have this but I feel this is the best way for me to understand this. I think you all are very fortunate to have such a forum and wish and pray for a clearer understanding of this as well as some help for you and your loved ones during these times.

Just Curious.... :)
Just_curious
Interested
Interested

Re: Trying to be supportive

Postby KERRI on July 7th, 2003, 11:01 am

Just_curious wrote:Hi, my girlfriend has this and I am trying to understand what she is going through and how this effects her. I have been checking this site out for awhile and found it very interesting and for the most part supportive. I am just an individual who care a lot about someone who has this and I would like to be very supportive of her and understand what she is feeling. I hope you dont mind someone interacting with you that does not have this but I feel this is the best way for me to understand this. I think you all are very fortunate to have such a forum and wish and pray for a clearer understanding of this as well as some help for you and your loved ones during these times.

That is soooo sweet of you, how old is she and how long has she had this.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby Just_curious on July 7th, 2003, 5:20 pm

Hi Kerri,

She has had it for awhile now and she is in her thirties. She is a very positive and strong willed person but this does bring her down as to what is the cause and why does it happen or could she have some other terrible diesease that she is unaware of.

Just_curious
Interested
Interested

Postby Jenn311 on July 14th, 2003, 12:21 pm

Awww....

That is so sweet! If I were your girlfriend I would marry you in a heartbeat!
Love, Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

YEE HAW -WHoop - YIP EE

Postby Just_curious on July 14th, 2003, 1:14 pm

Hey I must be doing something right, because recently asked her to marry me and guess what, we are. I am ready to be her friend, her support, her husband and everything else that comes along with it.

Just Curious... :)
Just_curious
Interested
Interested

Postby Jenn311 on July 14th, 2003, 9:57 pm

Congrats! She must be a really wonderful, sincere, beautiful, graceful, caring, smart and funny girl to deserve an awesome guy like you. he he he....que suerte!
love ya Alex.
Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Yuppers

Postby Just_curious on July 14th, 2003, 10:43 pm

Yes thanks, She is truly a wonderful, sincere, beautiful, graceful sometimes :D , smart and funny girl who is so awesome herself. I am truly a lucky man.

love ya too,

Alex
Just_curious
Interested
Interested

Yuppers

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group