Carpe diem, What does it really mean?

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby ermeyers on August 9th, 2006, 2:54 pm

TwitchOTweek wrote:34 year old man. I have a beautiful, loving wife and two great kids. My son is 5 and my daughter is 3. They are my world. From tonight's vantage point, things seemed really perfect before all this started...and they're still pretty darn good all things considered.

TwitchOTweek wrote:I want to believe the guy. He's an expert in the field. My wife thinks I'm nuts because I've gone through so much testing and still honestly believe there's a good chance I have this thing. She always mutters something about "anxiety" and that "they would have found it if you had it", etc., etc.

ermeyers wrote:Subject: Your Wife and Children

Hey friend,

I lost my life, with my wife and our two children, 2-1/2 years ago, after getting myself all depressed by a little bout of cancer. My wife actually locked me out of my house and stole my children from me, and that caused me to completely lose it, and now I suffer from BFS, as a human vibrator and head bobber. I no longer have a loving wife, and I only get to see my loving children every other weekend, if I feel up to it, and I do still love them ALL dearly. My girls are both over 10 now, and I only get to see them 4 days a month. I never even get to talk with my ex-wife, and she's being a complete "thoroughly disturbing woman." I still love her, and I still care about her wellbeing, but I can no longer respect her because of her behavior toward me. It's called Parental Alienation and an attempted Parentectomy, because she now has an emotional "allergic reaction" toward my very existence in this world.

Please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpe_diem .

I want you to take your focus off of your self immediately, right now, and I want you to begin focusing yourself on every single moment that you have to love your beautiful wife, and to love your precious children, because as you now know very well, life is very precious, and before you know it, anyone of you could disappear from this world, for any stupid reason. Make some more kids, and enjoy them together.

May God Bless You and Your Family with Health, Peace, Love and Tranquillity. ;)

Eric
When I die, this verse is going to be on my headstone: 2 Timothy 4:7 (NIV) I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
ermeyers
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group