Thanks for this place

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Thanks for this place

Postby valentina on May 22nd, 2003, 11:34 am

Am 32 year old Russian woman who have been feeling muscle twitch for months. Am thanking for this place. Am very active in physical sport and feel twitch after playing. Feel vibration in legs and feet. Very interesting and distressing at same time.

Thanks again. It is good to read stories from everyone.

Val
valentina
Interested
Interested

Postby reneeintx on May 22nd, 2003, 4:17 pm

Hi valentina~

What a pretty name :)

I've been twitching for 6 months but it is slowly getting better. Don't let it get the best of you.

My twitching and vibrating are mostly in my legs and feet also. Have you ever tried a medication called Xanax? This seems to help me most.

My husband has been traveling to Russian off and on for the last 2 years. I was hoping to go with him someday. Moscow is an awesome looking city(from pictures I've seen)

I could say the most memorable thing that my husband said was the tall, beautiful women everywhere. So I guess I would fit right in :wink: The worst was the bottled water...because it always had fizz in it?? Here we call it seltzer water. So he would order water with "no gas in it" and they would understand :)

Also the beer was never cold?!? :lol:

Glad to meet you!!

Renee
reneeintx
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Physical sports

Postby KERRI on May 22nd, 2003, 4:43 pm

Hey there,

Just how active are you in physical sports, heavy exercise and sports, can trigger twitches, and that is all normal for people with non bfs.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby valentina on May 23rd, 2003, 8:19 am

Am active participant on national judo team. Some of us have come to Michigan to train. My third try in America. Enjoy this experience greatly. Am from small town north west of Moscow called Khimki. Will ask team doctor about Xanax. Everyone very lucky to live here.

Please have good day!

Val
valentina
Interested
Interested

Postby Jenn311 on May 29th, 2003, 12:02 am

Hi Val...

You are always welcome here. Glad you found us!
Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group